Friday, September 26, 2008

"Window in Arizona"

Brick Window by Meteor Crater in Arizona
I photographed this picture exactly 10 years ago today when I traveled to my first Arizona camping trip. This brick window was at the visitor center by Meteor Crater exhibit. It intriqued me because it looks like we're peeking into the great southwest of this great country. I remember reading many details about Arizona when I was in the 4th grade. Now that I was there 10 years ago, I thought it would be so cool to capture it and bring it back home with me.

I photographed this picture with my first Sony Mavica digital camera. That camera used floppy disks as storage media and each picture is less than a megapixel. But it did the job for me back then when I primarily photographed everything on film... from 35mm, 6x6cm medium format, to 4x6 large format plate film. *Sigh* I haven't looked at this picture for almost 10 years.

No comments: